ARENA EVENTS SCHEDULE
- Arena Schedule is subject to change without notice if the arena is rented.
- Riders must clean up after their horse(s), including manure, debris, and equipment in the arena, and around trailers as a result of loading/unloading. If you have props, you are required to put them up and take them down. This includes barrels and poles.
- Do not turn horses loose in arena areas.
- Murray County is not responsible for accidents or injuries to horses/individuals, theft, loss or damage to personal property.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere on the Fairgrounds without the proper permit(s).
- NO SMOKING: Murray County Fairgrounds is tobacco and smoke free (includes E-cigarettes).
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when using the Outdoor Arena.
- No dogs allowed.
- Please be respectful and courteous at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of each rider to be aware of and obey these, and all Fairgrounds policies. Disregard, or failure to comply with these, and/or any stated guideline or rule makes said rider(s) subject to immediate removal from the Fairgrounds property.
Under Minnesota Law, a livestock activity sponsor is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in livestock activities resulting from the inherent risks of livestock activities. Minnesota Statutes 604A.12