The Planning and Zoning Division administers county-wide land use controls to guide property development within the unincorporated areas of the county, as well as development in the shoreland areas of the City of Hadley, through the administration and enforcement of the county’s Comprehensive Land Use Plan and its local ordinances. Zoning certificates are required for all structures, regardless of whether the structure is large or small, portable, temporary, or permanent.
Some of the land use regulations include feedlots, individual sewage treatment systems, subdivision, mining, renewable energy, floodplains and shoreland. Permits commonly handled by the Zoning Division are zoning certificates, septic system permits, variance requests, rezoning requests, grading and filling permits, and conditional use permits.
- Property Transfer Subsurface Sewage Treatment System (SSTS) Disclosure Form
- Property Transfer Agreement
- Pelican Bay Subdivision EAW
- Pelican Bay EAW Adopted County Comments
- Pelican Bay EAW Findings Adopted
- Edgewater Bay EAW for EQB
- Edgewater Bay Campground Expansion EAW Findings Adopted